- Fancy running watch, Check.
- Shoes. Check.
- The complete outfit from head to toe, complete with all the gadgets. Check.
So, you’re a runner, and you have all of the things! Or you know a runner who has it all. AND, you want to get/give a little somethin somethin special that will knock their compression socks off.
1. A race entry, especially if that race is somewhere sunny and has margaritas at the end. I am going to Cabo in February, in case anyone wants join me.
2. A book/package of massages. It’s something every runner needs and not a lot of runners spend the money on themselves to get.
3. Don’t have a lot to spend? Get them some Schwings. Fun accessory for any runner.
4. Rundies! From the folks at Oiselle. I got a pack a few years ago, and I thought. ‘oh, cute’ and never thought I would wear them. But then I did, and they were awesome! Great fit (go a size up) and they do great for longer distance.
5. Running Evolution has a couple of offerings this year. RE:Boot & RE:Fuel would be a nice thing to ask for, or a half marathon training (information will be announced 12/5). Or a hoodie or shirt from RECShirts & Swag, which will be having a trunk sale at Super Jock n Jill on 12/16. You can even give the gift of running with a Couch to 5k or even a virtual one, for those not in the area.
Some other fun ideas: coupon book for buddy runs with post run beer. A ‘mixed tape’ running playlist. Subscription to Runners World.
Happy Holidays! See you out there.