I have something I’d like you to meet…
Welcome to The Starting Line. You are invited to The Starting Line, from where ever you live. I am so excited to share this exciting endeavor that let’s me share my passion of getting people to start running, but this time, in a online forum! This way I can expand my reach and slowly take over the world. (enter evil laugh)The secret I offer is to hand hold your running journey with support, tools and motivation. It’s the thing I am very good at, along with having a community around you (virtually) that you can share your victories and ask for help. This is a 4-week class where you’ll have a homework assignment each day that will get you to your 5k game. The key is to go slow and work on stamina by taking small walk breaks. You’ll also gain confidence with doing something out of your comfort zone and gather your small victories and feel like a badass.
The Starting Line Includes:
- A starters kit. (Downloadable schedule, tips and Q&A)
- Weekly audio coaching podcast. (With coaching and music)
- Weekly e-mails. (With details of what your week should look like, tips and help with motivation.)
- A discount for Oiselle. (So you can treat yo self with some awesome running clothes)
- 1 month of access to Yoga for Athletes. (Online yoga videos)
- Private Facebook group for accountabilty.
- Daily check-ins.
- Access to the coach for questions/concerns/brags.
This is for you if you:
- Want to start running.
- Need to restart running.
- Can walk easily for 30 minutes.
- Have access to a running path or treadmill.
- Want to get your fitness going.
Details:When: Starts 1/13How Much:
Inaugural Early bird $65 (Ends 1/5) $75 after that.
Where: Right Where You Are.
Sign Up Here.