All Classes Held in the
Green Lake area unless otherwise noted.
Want ALL The Classes? Join the Pack! for only $125/month
Running a 5K is a great goal – and one you can reach in just a month. You don’t have to be a runner to join us. We’ll start with more walking than running and gradually swap that around. Before you know it, you’ll be running 5K! You’ll have running buddies for commiseration (I mean camaraderie!) and a coach for technique coaching and motivation. The program also includes a training schedule, seminars, and fun! Night class starts in September in Greenlake **New Time. Noon and 5:30 on T/Th. So really…what are you waiting for? $175/4 weeks Times, Details and Sign Up Here
- Saturday runs with support
- High 5’s and some butt-slaps
- E-mail access to your coach
- Facebook group
- Weekly e-mails with tips and tricks.
- RockIt Class, think track work out to get you stronger/faster and sweaty Class (Every Wednesday at 11 am and 6:30)
- New routes: Arboretum, Seattle waterfront, Lake Union.
- Social Night. (that might involve cocktails)
- Laughing, fun, and more #buttslaps
Duration: 9 weeks
Classes: 9 (Saturdays)
When: September 28th, 9:00 a.m. First meeting at the Greenlake Park
Where: Seattle area. Routes/locations vary and rotate from month to month.
Planks, push-ups, and lunges, OH MY! Not your hard-core boot camp, but we get the job done while having so much fun you’ll forget this is exercise. Almost. Meet at the Greenlake, near the arch, by the community center. Join anytime!!
TIMES: 7:30 a.m.or 9:30 a.m. DAYS: M/T/W/TH Sign Up Here!