Come Run with Us
WARNING: You’re about to go from “person who can’t run” to “runner who used to think they couldn’t run.”
Running Evolution specializes in coaching non-runners, reluctant runners, and rusty runners in a non-competitive forum.
Our retreats, clinics, and workshops are designed to turn anyone into a runner with simple step-by-step plans and a whole lotta belly laughs.
As long as you can walk comfortably for 30 minutes and have access to a running path or treadmill, you’ll be able to start or re-start running in any of our programs.
Our program is for you EVEN IF:
Get ready to turn into that person who indoctrinates turns all your friends into runners, too!
Check out our current offerings below!
WELCOME to the Pack (Social) Run Club includes:
- All paces group runs. See our schedule below.
- Track workouts.
- Trail running clinics.
- Discounts on running races, shoes & clothes.
- Training schedules.
- Private Facebook & Strava Group.
- Non-running social get togethers!
Join if you are:
- Can run 3 miles (pace not important)
- Looking to meet new people who are supportive and fun.
- Locations are in and around Green Lake. Exact details will be disclosed after you sign up.
Ready to lace up and finally run your first 5K and go beyond to become someone who looks forward to running? We’ll go slow, give you the tools you need to succeed, and cheer for you along the way. This is a time-saving, one-stop-shop program that will get you off the couch and hitting your stride! With this club to get you on your way to becoming a consistent runner, who might actually love it!!
Spots are limited!
Seattle, 2 Month Program: Starts the week of 9/23
In-Person includes in person group
runs + all virtual perks.