So, previously mentioned, I am a dork. I like me my movies and music. I love the running, but can dork out with the best of them. I spout off movie lines at the drop of a hat, with out being asked and sometimes out of context. Which is embarrassing. Top 5 Movies about running, or at least with some running in it.
1. Without Limits. Mmmm Billy Crudup plays Steve “Pre” Prefontaine. It’s inspirational and lovely. Makes the hater of running love running.
2. Run Fatboy, Run. Simon Peg pulls out a marathon to win back his pregnant girlfriend. Hilarity ensues.
3. Run Lola Run. A fast paced, art house movie where you are constantly on the edge of your seat.
4. Spirit Of The Marathon. A documentary about the dynamic experiences of mere mortals though the journey of their marathon.
5. Juno. I love love love this movie and Paulie Bleeker.