The end of the year sure can throw me off my game. I don’t know if it’s the upheaval of the normal schedule, the holiday parties, or the constant buffet of cookies at every location.
I do love cookies.
And every new year, I look forward to taking the reigns back, and get back in action. I don’t think I am alone, and it really got me thinking, researching ideas and asking people what they need; the words I kept hearing: accountability and support.
So, I am excited to launch RE:Action Plan and this is how it works: Every week, on Sunday night,
I’ll find out what workouts and or runs you intend to make that week: And you’ll respond back with what days and times you are committing to be at. And you make it happen! If you can’t come, I’ll give you a light nudge to make sure all is ok. A little outside pressure. A #buttslap to get you to come back to action. We also have a small team to help support you, like:
- Dietician to spot check food diaries and answer questions
- Weigh in to track progress (in your own home)
- 5 weeks, 6 work outs a day, 5 days of work outs to pick from each week.
- E-mail support from Beth to answer questions or send good mojo
- And weekly prizes, to help keep you accountable and in action!
And, of course, you. The amazing people who am such a lucky duck to have with me.
If you have questions, please e-mail me, or text me. We have 39 spots open, and we have sold out every year.
You can sign up here, and YES we have a early bird discount.