All Classes Held in the Green Lake area, unless otherwise noted.
Want ALL The Classes? Join the Pack! for only $115/month
Running a 5K is a great goal – and one you can reach in just a month. You don’t have to be a runner to join us. We’ll start with more walking than running and gradually swap that around. Before you know it, you’ll be running 5K! You’ll have running buddies for commiseration (I mean camaraderie!) and a coach for technique coaching and motivation. The program also includes a training schedule, seminars, and fun!
Day class starts February 5th in Greenlake. Noon & P.M. Classes . So really…what are you waiting for? Early bird price is $165 Times, Details and Sign Up Here
- A runner who has never done a half marathon before…or
- They have done one, but the idea of doing another one scares the crap out of them in a very real way.
Welcome. We are here for you.
Our newbie group will start at 3 miles (don’t worry, you have over a month to get there, and I have a 5k plan for you upon request) and we’ll take our sweet time to get your mileage up, and of course, we’ll take it slow! We are training for Spring Half Marathon (Eyes on Vancouver or Snohomish Women’s Run on 5.5.19).
- Saturday runs with support
- High 5’s and some butt-slaps
- E-mail access to your coach
- A training shirt
- Discounts on clothes, shoes and the Snohomish Run
- Running mentors to help you out.
- Facebook group
- Weekly e-mails with tips and tricks.
- RockIt Class, think track work out to get you stronger/faster and sweaty Class (Every Wednesday at 11 am and 6:30)
- New routes: Arboretum, Seattle waterfront, Lake Union.
- Social Night. (that might involve cocktails)
- Laughing, fun, and more #buttslaps
Classes: 14 (Saturdays)
12/26 PRE-SALE PRICE: $199.00!!!
Early Bird Saving: 12/31 for $220. $240 after 12/31
Starts: January 26th, 9:00 a.m. First meeting at the Arboretum
Where: Seattle area. Routes/locations vary and rotate from month to month. Registration opens 12/26
Saturday runs with support
High 5’s and some butt-slaps
E-mail access to your coach
A training shirt
RockIt Class, think track work out to get you stronger/faster and sweaty Class (Every Wednesday at 11 am and 6:30)
New and improved routes. Downtown, Alki, Ravenna Park, and Lake Washington
Social Night. (that might involve cocktails)
Laughing, fun, and more #buttslaps
Duration: 9 weeks
Classes: 9 classes (Saturdays)
Sign Up Here!
Early bird savings: Today only 12/26 for $199
$220 after 12/26
Starts: March 2nd, 9:00 a.m.
Where: Starts at Sculpture Garden*.
*Seattle area. Routes/locations vary and rotate from month to month. Registration opens 12/26
Planks, push-ups, and lunges, OH MY! Not your hard-core boot camp, but we get the job done while having so much fun you’ll forget this is exercise. Almost. Meet at the Greenlake, near the arch, by the community center. Join anytime!!
TIMES: 7:30 a.m.or 9:30 a.m. DAYS: T/W/TH