I have been a pretty good girl this year, exept for all the swearing, but, I am 43, and I figure I run a mile for each swear word I do, so I should be all caught up by the time you make it down here. I just have my top 5 things this year, cause I am trying not to be so greedy this year.
Here is what I would love. By the way, all of these come from my badass friends, and they have also have not been naughty…I think.
- JasYoga New Book WorkIn! Erin’s last book was amazing, and I cannot wait to get my mittens on her new book.
2. Anything from Oiselle! But I do have my eye on that pretty duffel to put all my shoes and stuff in. Please, oh please.
3. Some Running Evolution swag too! Mugs, totes and shirts!! Woohoo!
4. A subscription to Picky Bars. The gift that keeps on giving, so I can keep on going, and going, and going.
5. Sync Fitness’ Holiday Hottie Program! 3 Weeks of Kick Ass before the holidays. Cause my upper body needs some love.
All of these women/athlete owned businesses are all my inspiration to keep going, and kicking ass…I mean butt. Please support them.